Monday, April 27, 2009

20 Day Time Warp

I've been a bad blogger, again. Whatever, starting a-fresh today.

Ran my 10k yesterday! Woo-hoo! It was EIGHTY-FIVE DEGREES. I'm not joking. In April, I was afraid it would be too cold but never even considered it feeling like July. A little preview of summer training I guess? I will def need to start waking up early. However, I ran the whole thing and didn't die or pass out so I call that a victory. 1 hr and 18 minutes, I came in like 1650 of 1750 - whatever. I wasn't last, I broke 1.5 hours and I didn't die. Goals = Met. Daddy was proud of me.

One goal I have not met is my weight loss. I think I am moving into hardass crazy pants diet for May [minus Vaca] and up until my birthday. This will be challenging in summer, BBQs and Sox games, but I really need to get lighter so I can run faster so I can EAT MORE> the ultimate goal.

For today, no exercise as my legs feel like Jell-O, I worked from home and had:

2 eggs fried in EB [late, brunch-ish]
2 sausage links
Cup of tea
some watered down juice
An apple
A yogurt

Dinner now, I am starving!

No comments: