Monday, April 6, 2009

Opening Day!

Got up around 6:20, ate a banana and a swig of gatorade and ran for 1.5 miles. It was ok, the early morning thing is still a little harder but it was only 45 and I felt good. This is a step in the right direction. Got home and got ready. Made my ass some scrambled eggs with american cheese and went to Westford. Here is what I ran, it was a good course:

View Larger Map

Westford was fine, it started pouring halfway through negating Opening Day. What else is new...April baseball, I am so ready for it but god it's still cold and shitty out. Hopefully spring gets here right quick.

Had some tea at work. Went to Chilli's for lunch, totally cheated and had Queso but had it with a salad and DC, whatever. Hydrated all day, good times. Got my toe's done for the first time ever. I know girls sweat that but I felt as though I was at the gynecologist, just with more guilt. Tense and nervous and I felt so bad for the girl and it was tickly and I hate situations when I feel like someone is my subserviant. Which weird for someone who wants to be queen, but like queen so I don;t have to do laundry not queen so you have to rub all this shizz on my toes and scrape stuff off. Acck. Won't be turning that into a habit. Glad Erin made me try it, I am averse to change and so I know it was good for me to do it. But not my cup of tea and frankly they're never gonna look awesome so I might as well DIY. Or DIM I guess, if it's me?

Got home, had a string cheese and more tea. Made myself a dinner of green beans in OO with garlic [Ed started it, I'll be honest - I nuke my veggies and put salt on them] and some fish strips. They were ehh....from WF and the TJ's ones are much better. Watching The Hills and drinking gatorade and craving a chipwich right now but no more cheating! Trivia will be a challenge tomorrow. I will get a wrap of some kind I imagine, or maybe steak tips? Whatever, maybe I can make a weekly exception. We'll see...it's a pizza not a loaf of french bread right?

No comments: