Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trivia

Blogging from the bahhh. Got here at an ungodly hour to fend off the brats. Whatever.

Last night I had an apple for "dessert"....sad. Stayed up way too late, playing some faux chocolate shoppe game on my phone. Couldn't sleep! Slept late, had a banana for breakfast. Roast beef wrap with a DC for lunch. Had a string cheese and drank dome of my drink. Just realized I didn't have my tea today. This combined with little sleep makes me feel as though I have Hit the Wall. Ugh.

Need to cut out soda, modify plans. I think I may ok the pizza tonight. I look forward to it every week and I've been so good. Running tomorrow. Hopefully it is warmer than today, god bless those fans that go to Opening Day. We won! I'm thrilled for baseball again, now the temps need to move in to Spring mode and we will be golden.

Off to cram womens college basketball facts.

Sent from my iPhone!

No comments: