Monday, June 28, 2010

Ddejncjsdncjjc

Again with the re-examining of life. I've been putting off blogging intentionally because I have to REALLY think of things I like besides Ed, my cat, my family, my bed, my iPhone and laptop, and eating. I am glad it's summer even if it is HORRENDOUSLY hot. Like bad. I did a 5k yesterday in 35:20, not awful. My legs kill today but I did 6 miles on the bike too. Getting it together but for now it is a suckfest.

I'm going to wuss out and go with TV shows I look forward to. So sad.
1. Locked Up Abroad
2. Mad Men
3. Dexter [wtf?]
4. Intervention
5. The Office. I have 2 seasons to catch up on now, will make for a lovely fall saturday.
Because I prob don't have a free Saturday until then, FML.

Beyond that, I look fat in Martha's wedding pix and I look fat in Daddy's pix from yesterday. Didn't stop me from carbo-loading today. Vicious cycle.

Also, starting the wedding plans, discreetly. I'll just figure it all out and tell Ed we're doing it. This is how we work.

No comments: