Monday, June 21, 2010

lazy, busy, blah blah blah

time warp week, and it's looking like this will be too. when does it end? how do people work this much? when do you LIVE????

is this why people have children, to feel something? i can almost understand that. not get behind it or buy into it, but i get it.

ran 1.5 miles this am, did the shortest lamest bike ride EVER after work. less than 10 minutes, no joke. but no spills. and i love my helmet. 7.5 mi race on sunday was bumped to a lame old 5k. yuck. daddy and i need to plan a longer run, they are impossible to find. whatevs.

1. My potential snack shop life plan. Details to follow.
2. My week off. I need it.
3. Fireworks, next weekend!
4. Stupid quarter being over.
5. More dog-looking, hopefully dog-getting. My parents have HIGH standards. Of course, they'd have 6 pitbull rescues by now if it was up to me.

back to ed's depressing poulltion documentary. who am i dating?

No comments: