Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday List

I ran to Target in Somerville and back part of the way [Ed met me and we walked the rest, perfect weather!]. 5 miles. Like 70 minutes...14 minute miles?! Acck, I'm supposed to be getting faster not slower. 2h10m half marathon is moving far, far away vs closer as hoped. And I ate like a pig this weekend, but it WAS my birthday. And I haven't run in 2 weeks. I need to get it together. Running 4-5 times a week - no excuses!

My list of things I'm excited for-
1. Getting married. Who knows when, but I'm getting more stoked on this.
Def just the 2 of us, and that's the part I want - the party aspect gives me anxiety.

2. Setting up my calendar and addresses on the MacBook, total dork.

3. My bike helmet will lead to biking. This will lead to being skinny which will help me look pretty for #1.

4. Maybe a new real job. Maybe?

5. The summer not being busy. Please let this happen. I need it. If busy involves an impromptu trip to SF for a long weekend, that's acceptable. If busy involves bullshit that eats up my whole summer, I will be displeased.

No comments: