Monday, June 14, 2010

Excited, exschmited

Not gonna lie, I have zero energy and patience today. The wedding was so lovely but so 7 hours away. I hate distance driving, and I am definitely a stress-pot cause now sitting in the car for more than like 2 hours makes my back and hips hurt. What's up, Octogenarian?

1. Next weekend I have nothing to do. NOTHING. Maybe dinner with Beth and Laura or Ed and Jen, and then Father's Day. That's it!

2. The first week of July, off. Like off-off. Getting paid for time off would be much nicer but I'm just glad to have some time to sit and plan stuff.

3. Red Sox Thursday? Interleague play is weird but I love the park and it's supposed to be nice out.

4. Bike riding, if I keep typing positive things about this will it insure that I don't fall off once I actually get on it?

5. The new HBO prohibition show will be on and Kenny Powers will be back in September. Which will be here in the blink of an eye so I'm going to start getting jazzed now!

No comments: