Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

For real, this week has been bleeccchhhh. Way too busy with work stuff and post-work commitments. Last week too. On the positive, I am so much more productive when stressed and time-crunched, but the production is for work or stuff for other people. Translate to, my house is still a mess and tomorrow is going to be frantic up until 3:58. I need to figure out how to channel my energy to the parts of my life that matter.

happy or good list-
1. Chesterfield sofas, come on.....
2. Chanel purses
3. Tea
4. McDonald's sundaes. [what's up, profile pic!]. Maybe McDonald's in general, minus the whole giant corporation, fake food, people are fat aspect
5. Macerated strawberries, I'm making you tonight

I'm thinking I may need to move this list to Thursday and make Friday a lessons learned from the week post. This week I learned:

1. I will use any excuse in the world to "not find time to exercise". Even with a SEVEN.FIVE miles RACE coming up in THREE WEEKS. I haven't run in 2! FML.

2. I am a crazy person when it comes to my job. Fickle and emotional and all over the place. I am completely the opposite of this in every other part of my life. And I should clarify, I'm not fickle or emotional or nutso when doing actual work, just when thinking about where I'm at, where I'm going, what I want. This better go away by 35.

3. Parties make me nervous. I knew this.

4. Ed and I can fight while cleaning without breaking things, progress - yay!

5. I love spending money. LOVE. I knew this too, but it needs to be typed because it can turn into a Bad Scene.

No comments: