Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I should be at Trivia

But alas, the weather gods continue to frown heavily on my state. What is up with this? It's treacherous to drive and no one else was going so blahhh. I'm sad but really didn't want to walk there either and this is NOT drunk driving weather. Not that I ever drunk drive, but this is not even 1 beer driving weather. Next week.

I just onDemanded a new Platinum Weddings. I should caveat - I am not obsessed with getting married myself. I'd definitely like to be married someday, to Mr. Ed, and it will happen in some way or another. I'm more looking forward to a honeymoon of nothingness. I am going to an island without cell service for like a month. Or Italy for like a month. By I, I mean we - see why I shouldn't be getting married yet? However, I do loooove me some Platinum Weddings, Bridezillas, Rich Bride/Poor Bride, etc. I just find it fascinating, in the same way I love bad celebrity gossip. Anyhow, they just had their rehearsal dinner in a Wine Cave. I want a wine cave! Where do I get that?

Ok, so I left off on Sunday Night. The Steelers won, whatever. I had some thai food from a place nearby. Garlic Chicken Udon noodles, some veggie dumplings and some shumai. Really good, excited we found it. Then I had some tea and 2 reeses, a could of Dove caramels [gone now, thank god], no exercise duh.

Monday was another no exercise day, I hate Mondays. Worked from home, had my bagel, a yogurt, a banana, lots of tea and juice. Ed and I split a loaf of WPF garlic dill bread with butter for dinner. I know, not the best but this cold and dark crap is making me want to just CONSUME. And not move. Uggghh. Starting to run outside March 1. I was supposed to get organized, so I am going to calendar my life tonight, I'm already a month in and I have nothing, sad. Anyhow, had a couple of Reeses and some tea before bed.

Today I had an apple, my bagel, some tea, did 10 miles [35 min] on the bike, did my arms [still feel nauseaous after, is this what "pushing yourself" feels like? I don't like it]. Let me tangent, this endorphin bullshit is exactly that - bullshit. Exercise makes me angry, I hate it, I hate the time it takes up, I hate the way it makes me sore and tired. We'll see, I'm hoping I get through this and move into that blissful land that healthy skinny people seem to exist in. Right now it's just annoying and aggravating.

Back to food, had some juice and H2O for my workout and then some oatmeal with syrup [sugar free..meh] and bananas for a late lunch. I just had 1 square of Shaw's frozen pizza [not Roachies, but it's close]. And I ordered a large pizza, salad and some mozerella sticks from Angelina's that are on their way. I'm bad. I need some kind of kick in the ass, the Wii-fit ain't cutting it. Enough with the ranting, once the snow stops I'll feel better. Now back to MTV True Life "I'm in a love triangle". Who could ask for anything more?

No comments: