Friday, February 27, 2009

BFNP [Boring Friday Night Post]

Blah Friday, blah everyday lately. Good news was I was less sick today, still like 85% vs 100... So I WFH and my day was dead as a doornail until 1 and then it was nuts to butts. But it's over and then we went out to Sei Bar around 6:30 and it lived up and exceeded expectations! Yay!

I'm on my 3rd sequential episode of Bad Girls Club and getting ready for bed. So here's what I ate today...no exercise, but I did get some laundry done this morning.

Bagel, with tea
Fiber 1 bar
Udon noodles
Yogurt
Juice
Tea

Edamame
2 Malibu Monsoons
Chicken katsu w/ rice
Sushi
M&M chipwich

More juice, I'm super thirsty today - weird. I'm having more now.

Ok, this Aliea girl on BGC is craaazy and like funny crazy, she tries to be hard and looks like an angry 6 year old with bad highlights. I waste so much time wtaching TV. I should re-focus; here goes: Tomorrow, jogging, arms, home depot, clean, fix my floors. Maybe Old Navy. Although I just paid off my bills [relatively speaking...ha], why do I insist on spending more and more money immediately? Acck.

Someone is playing horrible techno music outside or in their apartment or something, I can hear it in my living room. Annoying. Hopefully it stops shortly, Princess will be displeased if he hears it when he gets home. Beyond that, no news is good news. Oh but I guess they're digging up my street for a month starting Monday, that will be an adventure. TGIF - Off to bed before my sickness that is waning starts to wax!

No comments: