Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super[?]bowl Sunday

Certainly doesn't feel like much of a Super Sunday, oh well. I say bring on Spring Training. The puppy bowl is adorable, I admit...but right now we're watching old Law&Order and I'm figuring out whether to be good or bad for supper. We need to find a go-to chinese restaurant around here...I am craving some kind of dumpling.

This morning I had some IB early, some tea, a bagel and some tomato-cheesey-eggs courtesy of Princess. Then I made myself some grilled cheese mid-afternoon and had some juice/seltzer. I went through my correspondence [a constant in my life] and took the dog out a few times. I Wii-fitted for 42 minutes including a 20 minute, 2.5 mile faux run; and I did my arms. I have felt sick since...weird. I waited like an hour and half after eating to work out but I still feel kind of sick. And the grilled cheese was p-e-r-f-e-c-t, cooked just right, not greasy just amazing.

It may be a combo of work dread and I've been up since 7:45. I am definitely not ready for a dog. When I feel I am ready, we will be getting the most lethargic animal ever and patching the holes in the fence. A dog door, and we're golden. Although I must say, Mia is sleeping on Ed's legs right now while he naps [SHOCK] on the couch and it's pretty damn cute.

Ok, off to look up chinese restaurants in Medford on Yelp. Between that, laundry and emptying out my Yahoo, things are getting craaa-zzy. Bah.

No comments: