Sunday, February 22, 2009

Piles of Post-It's

Not sure how I pluralize that: whatever. It's been almost a month, I've been trying to keep notes here and there of what I eat and what I do and how I work out but it's all just become an overwhelming mess of teeny pieces of paper all over the place, and to be honest, I'm never going to catch up at this point. Basically, I have hardly exercised for 2+ weeks and have been eating profusely [shock shock shock], so not good news. Been drinking slightly less so that is a plus, but besides that.... So, that being said - or typed - February 22 is the new January 1.

Today I made some WPF cinnamon raisin french toast and had that and a yogurt for breakfast with some tea. And some Cadbury Mini-Eggs, because we all know that's a breakfast staple. I had some seltzer and juice, and just had a couple more cups of tea. I am catching up [again] on Season 2 of Big Love and will watch the last episode on my current NetFlix while biking in about a half hour. The 10k is 4/26 and I am SLACKING. Supposed to start running outdoors next weekend. I did 10 miles yesterday and my arms, plus 10 minutes on the Wii Fit. Oooh, and I somehow agreed to stationary bike outside on Tuesday afternoon for charity. I only have to do a half hour, but it's supposed to be a whopping 33 degrees, tops. Joy!

Ok, I'm kind of ehh now, bad case of the Sundays. Bad case of the Winter Sundays. I need a kick in the ass but I think I have to do it myself, ugh. Heading to my parents in a bit, more later.

No comments: