Thursday, February 26, 2009

Longest Week EVER

Addendum: I missed 2 beers [after cycling] and a Fiber 1 pop tart from Tuesday night, buzzed-blogging is not the most effective way to record my life.

Yesterday was Wednesday, went to Westford. Had my bagel, a couple cups of tea [I feel like I'm getting sick...not crippling just kind of ugh since Tuesday night]. Went to Papa Ginos for lunch - so good but way too much food, I had 2 slices and a Papa Roll, with a full-sugar Cherry Coke. The coke was less than awesome, I was sad to have wasted calories. But overall, a good meal. I wanted a pull out couch in my cube after but that's what a full meal will do midday.

Came home and had a Fiber 1 poptart and some fish sticks while watching the TC finale. I hate Hosea, that's all I'm saying about it. Had some Chef Boyardee MacnCheese from a can that had that artificial gross taste that I can tolerate from the ravioli, not so much from the Mac. It was gross, I still ate maybe 2/3 of the can, I'm like a stray dog, I swear. Had a couple more V-Day candies and some more tea. My teeth are going to be dark brown by 2010. Did 11 miles on the bike and my arms too [not doing bad with the moving lately, progress!].

Which brings us to today - Thursday. I had some tea, some juice and water - so trying to flush out the SICKNESS. I really do not want to be sick for the weekend. Had 2 blueberry waffles with EB and SF syrup. Went into Cambridge and got a HEC on an everything bagel and 2 more cups of tea.

We had our company rah-rah. Mandatory vacation, not awesome but there are worse things happening in this economy - way worse. I never take my time off anyway, this will force me and could e a good thing. Mini trips and house projects! I always think, I just need a break, this will be several breaks. Oh and I keep eating Werther's Originals randomly through the day, I'm 98 years old inside.

Had my yogurt too, and more tea and a Fiber1 bar. Came home and had some noodley thing Ed made and some chicken and MORE tea. Acck. Had some juice and then tea and some of those Petit Ecole chocolate cookies - those are the shit. No exercise today, I feel run down and will be working from home tomorrow. Laundry and biking while I slave away. I need to get my act together training-wise, I have like 8 weeks to learn how to run 10 kilometers. I know I can do 5, not sure about right now and god the concept of running outside is scaring me but it will make my dad so happy. And I inherited my dad's braggard tendencies and will loooove telling people that I finished it.

Ok, that's it. I'm going to finish this episode of Nip/Tuck and go to bed. Hope to wake up feeling much improved.

No comments: