Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aug 26th

Lets see, I was lazy Friday and we had the bachelorette Saturday, preceded by Target and the like. Shopping involves standing, walking, navigating. Yep. Sunday I was probably lazy as well? Monday I ran 3.3 miles in FORTY NINE MINUTES. Wednesday I ran 2 on the track, forgot my watch. Today I tried to run, felt like death because I am semi-starving myself [never mind the 3/4 box of whoppers i just wolfed] and had no energy so I did 7 miles on the bike. I think I've done my arms Sun-M-W-Th, so they are getting better, minus me being fat and having Granny wings.

So exercise is going ok, this week has been hard with being in WF 3x, but I've tried to stuff some in. It is so hard to run without eating as much as I usually do. My next philosophy may be to eat pasta everyday and promise to run after work, but I think those promises might turn into lies. I am still not drinking: 8/22 - 9/3. That has been easier than anticipated and I am proud to confirm that I am not an alcoholic.

I should be able to run this weekend and most days next week. Then a 4 day weekend!!! So looking forward to that.

No comments: