Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rough week

We had a week of visitors, it doesn't take much to sway me from exercising so I have done nothing pretty much since July. Nice.

Rode the bike for a half hr today and lifted my weights. One month till Meagan's wedding and I need at least a semblance of muscle tone in my arms. I should probably try the dress on at some point before September 9th? Add it to the list. I'm exhausted, it's hot, I'm in a funk. Today I'm sick on top of said-funk. Cooler temperatures will help, I keep telling myself, but I really need to just cut the bullshit and stop making excuses. Get more sleep, drink more water, DO NOT go out to eat unless it's REALLY worth it! Says she who just housed a hot dog bun [dipped in some melted butter sitting on the counter...it was seriously like 89 here today, and so muggy] at 2 am. In fairness, my antibiotics said take with food. Damn right I will....

No comments: