Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Top Chef

always makes me so hungry. Distracting myself with blogging so I don't eat my kitchen.

I don't think I ran over the weekend? Maybe Friday, but the weekend was insanely full. I ran 2.4 miles Monday morning. It was raining and I woke up late, glad I forced myself to do it. But 36 minutes. That's 15 minute miles, i.e. slower than my 5k of Misery. Where do I get energy??? I think running in the AM is great due to having it done with and no excuses or exercise dread all day. However, I wolf like half a banana and some water and this does not allow for the needed calories to burn. I will need to figure this out. Maybe I should move to running at night since that would also prevent going out to eat and/or drinking, 2 other waist killers.

Today I ate pretty well [minus the 4 cookies I just housed] and then did 7.5 miles on the bike...mostly because I didn't want to put on a bra. Then I did my arm exercises, I think my arms are getting better. And I am drinking a TON of water and I feel better and it might just be me but I think my forehead lines are smaller??? I pee constantly, which I loathe but alas. Better than a urinary tract infection or dehydration.

No comments: