Saturday, August 28, 2010

Half Marathon Training Commences

I started today with 5.2 miles. I was slow, 1h12m, but faster than I have been lately. It's not as muggy or hot which is helping. And I had a banana and 2 cookies pre-run, plus pasta last night. I definitely hate running at the beginning and like it in the middle and feel kind of like death at the end. I think this bodes well for distances, not crazy distances but 13 miles seems doable? Am I a nut? Probably. I am getting sort of jazzed and sort of nervous. I'm obsessing about how or if I pee while running. Googling this has NOT helped me feel at ease on this subject.

I did my arms last night and this morning, those are getting better. Still eating ehh but not drinking and if I keep exercising hopefully it will work out. Skinny by Christmas!

No comments: