Sunday, March 1, 2009

When did I get so lazy?

I've always been a procrastinator, always done things last minute but I am getting like Laaa-zy as I approach 30. And previously, my putting things off was generally due to being super busy and always doing stuff, lately, not so much. Unless I know if will have repercussions involving losing my shelter or job or cause bodily harm, I am so "eh" about everything...I can't even blog for 10 minutes a day. I really need to write down my life plan, I've even been procrastinating that for over 2 months now! Accckkk!! The fact that we just started our second storm of the DAY, at 10:30 on a Sunday night - in March no less - is not helping improve spirits.

Yesterday I did 20 minute Wii-Run, almost 3 miles straight [today, day after, my calves HURT - but I didn't stretch and I haven't been running so it's understandable] and did my arms. For food:
HEC on a bagel [Princess made it for me, he is wonderful]
Tea, juice, and apple
That was all till supper: Ed made homemade boursain and we had that and roast beef and tomato on WPF focaccia - SO GOOD. I could eat it for years. Had some Guertziminer and some old chocolate I had hidden [not good, 2 bites and tossed it]. Watched "Burn After Reading" and had some popcorn and more juice...went to bed pretty early. My sickness was getting better but has been worsening today [Sunday] so I'm trying to get more and more sleep. Not the worse punishment.

Today, kind of lounged around and has some more focccia with boursin and butter for breakfast [life is so hard], and some juice and a Werther's. I shoveled the teeny but of snow we had, not really anything close to working up a sweat. then went to Ed's parents, had some BBQ chicken from the crock pot. Went home, had a couple grapes, went to the Chestnut Hill Mall. Came home, had supper: steak, squash, lasagna, broccoli, bread, some wine and some juice/h20. Had a couple of those chocolate french butter cookies and a dipper from TJ's with some after dinner orange tea. Yum! I did feel incredibly nauseous after, but I think that's cause I had like 4 cookies after a low consumption day and giant dinner. I need to learn self-control.

Just got home, watching trashy tv and going to bed soon. Had some garlic naan with earth balance and some more juice. Can't wait to WFH and SHOVEL tomorrow. Barf.

No comments: