Sunday, March 15, 2009

16th of March

Already....good god, where does it go? I get nothing accomplished. Does this go away or is this being old? Have I already asked this before? No wonder kids are so blissfully free and happy. Whatever, yikes is the sentiment of the day. Still staring at that pile of post-its from last week. Yeah.

So, Friday went to Beth and Laura's, had a wonderful spread of bread, cheese, hummus, veggies and red pepper dip. I was the DD [Ed and Laura get together and I have to drive? Shocking] so I only had a small glass of red, and then a glass of white. On our way home I naughtied it up with a #1 from Wendy's [split the fries and DC with Princess, he ordered his own Baconator]. Horrible for me, FF twice in 1 week and my knees hurt cause I'm too fat to run properly, but it was really, really good. Nothing beats fast food from a drive-through at 1:30 am.

Saturday morning, woke up late, Ed made me a pair of HECs on a bagel, had some juice. Hit the North Shore mall en route to sausage fest and grabbed a Starfucks Vanilla Roobois - not good, too herbal and floral, basically a tea bag with steamed milk which means they charge like $4 instead of $1.80. I'll stick with what I know going forward. Abstained from sausage and booze and otherness while at the party. Came home and had some chilli with lemon and jack cheese and sour cream. Ed had made it that morning, it was delicious. And I am very lucky to have a dude who cooks for me, and more than 1ce a day! I know this. Had some cookies and tea and a resses easter egg, no booze all day. Good, but what I miss in alcohol I am making up for in sugar. Damn me. I then had a Werther's in bed, and didn't brush after! I'm rotten and my teeth soon will be too.

Sunday was lazy per usual, woke up at 11:15 and felt my day was ruined already. DST is still screwing with me, and I am wrestling with the do I sell out and start waking up early on weekends or do I continue to sleep late on any day that I can? I have a wonderful life that this is my struggle. So, got up late, Ed made me HEC on a bagel, had some juice, watched TV. Went for a run with Princess a bit before 3. Walked to the track, did a couple laps, ran a mile straight, did a couple more laps, walked home. Had some more lemonade post run, went to my parents [stopped at TJs to buy more of those maple cookies for dessert - Ed forbid me from bringing them into our house but my parents' is a different story] and was starving when I got there. Shoved in a TJ Truffle brownie pre-dinner, had my Bob Gaudet glass of red wine. Ate our dinner with cranberry and seltzer - corn beef and cabbage, with potatoes in honor of St Patty's Day. For dessert, had a couple more brownies [they're small], a maple cookie and some mint tea. Drove home after my Sunday ritual, go to CVS and get gas [WILD!! Where is my cool life?] and had 2 WF b&w oreos with a cup of tea for my late evening treat [bad habit].

Today is Monday, I slacked all weekend. Went to Westford, had my bagel, some tea. Went to The Grill for a salad and cup of chowder with a DC. Had my banana, more tea. Got home and went to Home Depot [first time in a long time, nice], and then came back to some tritip and potatoes from the slow cooker. Followed this up with more b&w cookies, tea and half a reeses egg. I'm now catching up on Netflix...after we got cable I was at a standstill and just realized I've had my Netflix for like 3 weeks. Is that rude? Is there an etiquette? Anyhow, watching Nip Tuck, this could be the solution to my diet issues, the surgeries are just gross, I have to turn away.

Ok, off to bed after this, it's almost the Witching Hour. I failed at working out today so I HAVE to work out tomorrow. I was sore today, not sore enough to be a valid excuse but...anyway, tomorrow I HAVE TO WORK OUT...ugggghhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: