Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Wasted Weekend

Growing very tired with how I waste my free time. For example, today I drove my ass all the way to Trader Joe's in Arlington, only to become disgusted and drive all the way back to the Whole Foods that I can walk to...seriously. I need to plan and get some foresight and make the best of the time I am NOT WORKING, since that takes up way too much time. A paycheck is a neccessary evil, not saying I don't want to work. Just saying a 4 day work week would be awesome but since I only have 2 days off at present I need to get it together. Arrggh, I am in a funk.

I never finish things either, like organizing my stupid online photos or fixing my floor - got some staining done today but I apparently need to buy varnish separately? wtf. I think I may have over-sanded too, thus cementing why I never do anything - I'm afraid of screwing it up. So, I'm calendaring and logging my post its ALL OF THEM by Tuesday at trivia, that is a hard deadline and I'm treating it like a work deadline. Nobody is going to kick my ass but me.

Sorry for the bitch-fest, let's refocus and get positive again. I woke up thinking it was 10 but it was 11 [daylight savings], made breakfast: scrambled eggs and some WPF dill/potato/onion toast with butter and juice and tea. Very good, made some for Princess and he was still sleeping so I brought it up to him in bed, I am a good girlfriend. Did some floor crap, laundry, tried to clean - failed miserably. Ed brought Jack over and we went for a walk around the block, it was beautiful out today, like 60 degrees, I am so stoked on Spring. Wintry Mix on its way tomorrow during the morning commute hours...oh wait, I'm supposed to be staying positive, right? Came home, did almost 4 miles of Wii jogging and my arms. Princess critiqued my arm exercise technique, I told him to shut the fuck up and mind his business. I know my technique sucks, I'm working on building stamina and strength and then I'll improve the form. Logic and reason are overrated.

Had some more juice, some Werther's, showered, took the pointless drive to TJs, went to WF. Got some steak for supper - we had steak and mustard sauce with asparagus and rosemary french fries. Very good, Ed is an excellent chef. Had some rum drinks and bread and butter after, then 1.5 Newman PB Cups and some of their dark chocolate, neither was good - noted for next time. Just had some tea, watching some HBO. This Eastbound and Down show is genius, god bless fancy overpriced cable.

No comments: