Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back to Being The Laziest Blogger Alive

Slack City, USA

Tuesday night: Had my pizza and 3 beers. We SUCKED at trivia, it was just Martin and myself and in fairness, the questions were hard and it was more that our wagering was way off. Alas.

Wednesday: Bagel with earth balance, some tea. Busted into the Reeses early, had 2. Went to Chillis and had queso and a buffalo chicken salad with 2 DCs. Gross, well the queso was good but the salad...not so much. Went to an energy saving seminar after work, had 2 slices of pizza and some water. Came home, had a yogurt and some sushi from WF. No exercise today either. Had some Werther's, those are becoming a problem.

Thursday: Ate nothing until like 1, then a banana and some DD tea. Made myself a HEC on an everything, very good. Had some yogurt and some juice/water. Ate an apple for a snack. Ed came home and whipped up some noodles with beef from the slow cooker. Then I just had some tea and some of those chocolate butter biscuit cookies and a Fiber 1 bar. That's where I am now. Kind of blah, ready for Friday.

We are going to Chez Henri tomorrow for our 5 year anniversary! Holy Crap. Feels like a decade. Just kidding, I really can't believe it's been so goddamn long. Very excited for good food and warmer temps! I need a weekend stat...and a vacation.

I am so lazy that I wrote all of this last night and didn't even post it so here is a quick follow up for Friday thus far. Wrote myself a post-it last night to wake up, run, do my arms, pack a lunch. Yeah... Snoozed twice, took a shower, barely made it out of the house by 9 [not that I'm on a tight schedule but it's Friday bitches, I want to get shizz done]. Had my HEC from finagle, consistently delicious. Had some tea, had some seltzer. Had a packet of oatmeal with a banana for lunch [I'm gorging tonight] and just had a Werther's. I'm running OUTSIDE tomorrow, mark my words. Now off to 50 degrees and my lovely boyfriend at Chez Henri. And I re-ordered good cable, I'm so typical.

No comments: