Saturday, March 7, 2009

A good Saturday

It was a good day. Woke up to Ed making me this:





Based on an email from me to him, earlier this week, asking for this:


So good. Had that and some juice and water. Hung out for a bit, did 15 minutes Wii yoga. Still overweight, I have been hovering around the same 5 pound range forever - whatever. Went "jogging", which was watching to the Tufts track and walking around once and running around twice, walking home. Ed says this is a half mile [1/4 mile per lap], ehh. Not super impressive but I don't want to over-exert and sadly more than that would probably do the trick. Plus I can go back tomorrow and do 3 laps. I was glad to do some distance with no stopping. So woo-hoo!

Had some Instant Breakfast, cleaned up, did my arms, showered and got ready for Aunt Lorraine's party. t was lovely, good turn out and those old people have some nice digs! And they can dance! It was very nice. Had some beef, chicken, ziti, salad and cookies. Had 2 glasses of wine and a tea. Then Caroline and I went to Ed's parents, saw the family and Baby Vinny, he is cute. Had a mini cupcake there.

Now we're watching East Bound and Down, it is pretty damn funny. I am back to starving so will likely eat shortly. I'm thinking popcorn but maybe bread? Ed got some WPF earlier today. After that, off to sleep!

No comments: