Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy busy!

Busy week, almost over and looks like the weekend will be snow-free, sunny and forties. Woo-hoo! perfect get the f out of the house and go running weather, yay. Really trying to sike myself up about this. Daddy just sent me an email with the 5 races/runs he has planned for the next 3 months, including a marathon, 10k, half marathon, etc. How we are cut from the same cloth, I'll never know.

Anyhow, it was Monday and now it's almost Friday. I went to WF Tuesday and Wednesday and worked from home today. Trivia Tuesday night, Jenny Dee show last night and then we hung out with Pickles and Krotty until like 2 am [I was reminded this morning that I am old and that's why I don't do that anymore...and I only had 3 drinks, it was not a wow i was so wasted unpleasantness, more like, wow i got little to no sleep and it's only Thursday unpleasantness]. I'm tired, I have exercised all week either. PLAN PLAN PLAN. I plan to plan and still can't get it done, uggh.

Ok so Tuesday: cafe bagel w/ lite cc [gross], tea, pad see euw and a DC for lunch at a new Thai place up there, very decent. Had some reeses and tea, went to trivia had 4 slices of my pizza [better than the whole 8, right?] and 3 beers. Came home and had more reeses and tea. I am nothing if not predicatble, but writing it down is getting almost embrarrassing.

Wednesday: bagel w/ EB, sushi with LR [chicken katsu, miso soup, mini crab rangoon, sushi, salad] and a DC. More reeses, more tea. Came home and had a banana and 2 waffles for dinner. Ooh, I had 1 gin and tonic after work with the WF crew, at the grill. It was good, I hate that I have to drive home from there because I would've had 1 or 3 more. Had my waffles, went to the Middle East at 9, had 2 more gin and tonics, got bless Pete the bartender that we know, he makes a good cocktail! Went to Crossroads after and they had more beer, I had the diet coke and then OJ at their penthouse [I love that I just typed that!] and by the time we headed home I was dead sober and so tired. Refrained from McD's on the way home, which was particularly impressive as the way Ed got me to stay out way to late was saying we could stop. But I need it like I need a hole in the head. And by not going, I got to describe how I could eat my own arm right about now and make him feel bad. Got home, went to bed, awesome.

Today, had some eggs with american cheese and a last slice of WPF. Had a yogurt, some instant breakfast. Made a PB&J tortilla for a late lunch but I'm starving and honestly the only reason I havent eaten more today is that Princess had the car and we have zero food. So with that, I'm off to grocery shop. I will try and err on the side of healthy. I think I'm going to do TJs and Shaws, we will be stocked up by the weekend; I heart food!

No comments: