Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Erin Go Bleerghhaackkk

My sentiments exactly.

WFH today, had some yogurt and tea for br, banana.
2 pieces WPF toast, more tea, some juice. Had PB&J on a tortilla, I like that even if Ed says it's totally weird. More juice, went for a run. Sucked at first, got better, got even better to the point that I thought I could do 2 miles but I bailed after halfway through my 7th lap [so 1.5 straight...not awful]. My plan is to be up to 2 miles this Saturday, then I guess start taking it to the streets?

Daddy says the course is flat, that's good. I will go on google maps and find a local flat course. I know it won't be a huge difference but the race is not on a track and that's all I've been running on. Today was a bit encouraging but exercise is still not the urge I wish it was in me. Alas. I will have to take some advil next time and maybe look into good muscle food...like bananas? There have to be others. I am sore.

So hit up WF and had a salad of tomatoes, mozzarella and cucumbers and 2 big pieces of garlic toast on the WPF. Some kind of dill onion, it has big chunks of onion in it, not a fan comparatively. Not that it's stopping me from eating it. No trivia tonight due to St Patty's, next week. Now I am going to make some tea and have a sweet while I watch season 2 of The Tudors: a nice simple night. So far it's ok, except the king has a bad teenage mustache and more hair this season, not sure how I feel about that. Beyond that, mindless and medieval as usual.

No comments: