Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blrghcndhhhh..........fgvfv,ll........

My sentiments exactly. Let's just say I am really looking forward to the bar. And with no real reason.

Woke up late, scrambled so Ed would have time to shower in hot water and then Ed decided to text his boss and sleep in so my rushing was for not. Just kind of a whatever morning followed by an equally shitastic day. Too much traffic, I am debating whether we shoveled enough and feel like a bad neighbor, too much work, like NUTTY, again today! Spent too much $$ on food: breakfast was an everything bagel w/ Earth balance and light CC and some tea both from Dunkies. Work work work and then caf for lunch - gross. Had a ham and mustard wrap, chips, a pickle and a diet snapple. Gross. More tea, my teeth are gnarly and I swear they have a yellow-ish sheen to them that is getting worse and worse. I have totally let myself go.

Had like 3 or 4 mini Reeses late afternoon, along with a Werthers and a banana on the ride home. Did my facebook/channel 7 expose around 4, still can't decide if that's a poor choice or not. Time will tell, I guess. Still love the snowblower guy. My house is cold - I'm home now, heading to trivia shortly. I'm eating a yogurt. Just found out Erin and Josh are moving to LA. Very exciting but I am a little sad to lose a friend geographically. Whatever, I never get out West and this will be more incentive to go visit. And it's warm so I'm totally jealous already. Not that I don't love Boston, I'm never leaving.

So that's where I stand, no exercise again today and I'm in a bad mood. It's like 10 degrees out. Barf. Work was chaotic, I hate rushing around for stuff that actually doesn't need rushing, I hate taking steps in order to insure something is done a certain way and then seeing them done differently, I hate that some days I have so much to do and other days it's like a pin has dropped. I sound like such a brat! Maybe I am the "kids" I hate so much...yeesh.

I am so thankful to have a job and love the people I work with and my company is very, very decent [still don't understand most of what we sell and the teenage FTW in me will not let me entirely buy into a giant corporate ideal - but good benefits go a LONG way in my book]. I am just kind of in an annoyed rutty funk. I need to do something, I am already dreading that I'll manage to waste our time off, when it's something I really need an could put to good use. I need to start meditating or some shizzz. Off to the bar!

No comments: