Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Hate Mohawks

Seriously: THE DEVIL RAYS. The bleeping Devil Rays!! I'm referring to them as Tampon Bay from here on out, aqua and gray are the new pinstripes. Whatever.

Last night late [bad!] I had some garlic naan with butter and a cup of rice with soy sauce, my new snack. I think that was all...

Today I WFH'd, pretty busy! Had a banana and some tea early on, then 2 fried eggs and some WPF toast for midday lunch/brunch-whatever. I made a way-too-big caprese for an afternoon snack and followed that with some chocolate covered pretzels. Am I gross? I might be. I love food. Even if it makes me feel sick. I felt sick on the way to bed last night, kind of this afternoon, a little bit now. Yet I continue to eat.

I just had a TJ veggie burrito bathed in sour cream and salsa verde. I will be having a cup of rice tonight as well [Ed makes a pot for dinner most nights and doesn't eat all of it so it sits rotting over night - I'm like a human disposal] and a glass of Rieseling THANKS TO THE FUCKING RAYS*. I turned it off, I'm a pox this year and hope by not watching, maybe we'll turn it around. I still have faith, though I recognize that the score could easily be 94-1 right now. Maybe we need to be shoved in a corner to actually hit, run, pitch, win....the Rays. They're killing me, 10 years old, stupid mohawks, the manager's creepy glasses. And at our park. Tampon Bay Bastards.

* One might note a correlation between my horrible attitude and the fact that I haven't exercised in like forever. It's been a lazy week and weekend. Erin and I have a jog date tomorrow pre-trivia. T is Wednesday this week due to tonight's comeback. That's right, comeback.

No comments: