Saturday, October 4, 2008

This never gets old

And by this I mean the Sox kicking ass and taking names in the post-season. What is up with the Angels? Their line-up is gnarly, that K-Rod scares the crap out of me, and yet the first 2 games were pretty f-ing sweet for Asshole Nation [Darling and I have christened us that, we really are invasive and obnoxious, in all the right ways of course].

One may wonder why I'm up at 7:45 blogging on a Saturday. Especially after being up until 2 for these goddamn West Coast games. Well, today is the 5k, starts at 9. I have an oddly high-school nervous feeling, like it's an SAT Saturday. I'm up early, I don't snooze my alarm, I'm eating a healthy breakfast - yogurt and an e muffin w/ butter and some tea...is that healthy? God I hope so, I am not in the mood to puke or pass out today, my weekend is very unscheduled and I'd like to fill it with relaxation and to-do list accomplishments. Feeling sick with nullify both.

So I don't think I blogged yesterday...I did have those 2 cookies and that tea Thursday night. Yesterday I started with some DD HEC on a croissant and a tea. Had Finagle for lunch, their buffalo chicken on foccacia sandwich? Delicious, even though I think they forgot my blue cheese. The focaccia was tasty. Diet coke with that. Bag of doritos and apple were complimentary [splg?] but I didn't eat either. Had a snickers bar and tea for my afternoon snack.

Ok, I had to run, literally, it's now post-race but I'll finish up yesterday. No exercise, 2 vodka-Sprites after work, some Iggy's bread and calamari [we Desfina'd]. Got home and had some pasta with Earth Balance and s&p and garlic salt. Had some juice-water, stayed up wayyy too late watching the game, till 2 and then got up at 6:40 to prepare for the 5k.

No comments: