Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Inner Turmoil at BK

Referring to my lunch today, I'm in Cambridge and hit up the food court. Ultimately decided on BK, vacillated between the salad and the Whopper for like a good 5 minutes in line. Went with the salad! Good for me. Is salad still good for you if it comes from BK? I know I shouldn't have my ranch and my chicken and my croutons on it....but it's still salad. And compared to a Whopper or the entire pizza I'd like to consume, I think I'm ok.

Ok, so started this on Tuesday, finishing on Wednesday. What is it about the short weeks that makes the freaks come out? Associates that I hadn't heard from in weeks emailed me out of the woodwork this week. Fun times. Anyhow, I'm tired and can't look exhausted at the wedding so here we go:

Tuesday
WPF toast and 2 eggs for breakfast, DD Tea
Said BK salad, diet coke
Twix bar and tea for afternoon snack [BAD HABIT IN THE MAKING]
Pizza and 3 Raspberry Heifenweizens for Trivia
Did my arms post Trivia [yay!]

Wednesday
E. Muffin and Paul Newman cereal with soy milk, tea
Caf salad....barf, roll and Diet Iced Tea Snapple
Tea and Snickers for afternoon snack
Dinner was 3/4 of a box of Kraft mac and cheese
[does using soy milk and Earth Balance make it any better?]
Glass of riesling, only one, half a Skor bar

Dyeing my hair now, should do my arms while I'm at it.

Good night!

No comments: