Thursday, October 2, 2008

M-T-W-TH

Ok I am uber far behind and trying to cram this in before the scond episode of the Office. Ed wants to watch the dbate but goddamn it'll be all over YouTube tomorrow and I can no longer watch TV at my job now that I have real responsibilities so I WIN. Will spell check later.

Monday - Westford...
Oatmeal with SM and banana; tea
A Yogurt
Afternoon Snickers w/ more tea
Post work piece of bread and butter
Post work piece of ham [I am a neanderthal]
Went for a run/walk with Erin
Did my arms
Had a big-ass burger Ed made [w/ cheese and tomatoes on it; yum!]
Ate some late-night popcorn
Had a glass or 2 of wine

Tuesday ACCCCKKK. I totally didn't finish in time but it doesn't matter because the frigging debate is on EVERY CHANNEL. This sucks.
Westford as well
Oatmeal for breakfast, tea
Grilled Cheese and Tomato w/ fries for lunch
Cherry Coke Zero [delicious!]
Trivia Pizza
3 glasses of Shiraz
4th place. 4th place is the worst at trivia, I'd rather totally suck than get 4th.
No exercise, end of the quarter and I was at work till like 6 something

Wednesday - had a Dr appt and worked from Cambridge
Multigrain cheerios with a banana and some soy milk
Had a piece of toast too, and some tea
Boca cheese quesadilla and a diet coke for lunch
Afternoon 3 Musketeers [getting bad with the PM candy habit...] and more tea
Got home late [Target after work, kept under $100, woo-hoo!], no exercise. I suck.
Had a rummalicious ginger and lime cocktail post-work
Ate some edmamae and an english muffin with earth balance and garlic salt late-night

Today, finally I'm caught up!
Late start, conference call confusion and I left here at like 8:30, got to WF at 9:30
Crappy cafe bagel with butter and cream cheese...
Cream cheese tasted funkified so I removed half of it
More tea.
Had Japanese for lunch with Work-Lindsay. Karma near the office.
Generally good, today gross.
Rotten avacado, weird chicken, she brought me hot n sour and not miso.
The Chicken Katsu $9 lunch box was a bum out. Diet coke was good.
Had a yogurt on the ride home.
Ran with Erin and Josh and Mia, most of the entire dog path Cedar to Alewife.
Pausing at our breaks. I ran fast for fear that Josh would mock me. Boys.
Kind of have a odd half headache and feel deathly faint right now.
Can't wait for Saturday! Not.
Had 2 pieces of WPF toast with butter and garlic salt
Drinking some watered down juice.
Considering making some tea and downing a couple of the Double-Choco Milanos I have hidden in the bedroom....hmm.
Darling is making Chicken Katsu right now and I'm bummed itw as already ruined for me today. Smells divine!

No comments: