Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 days in 10 minutes

That's what I'll attempt to do right now. It's been a busy week, work is nuts, the house is exhausting, it's started to get cold. Bleechhhh.

Sunday: Sox lost, c'est la vie. No wine, I was good.

No running all week....wahhh-wahhhh

Monday: WFH, 2 eggs and some toast and tea
More pumpkin ice cream. Ed ate the chipwich I bought, seriously?

Tuesday: WF, 2 eggs for breakfast and toast, I think? Tea.
Salad and bread and butter for lunch. Salad was gross.
Trivia had 3 Raspberry UFOs and 4/5ths of my pizza.
I miss my sister at trivia, she's been lost to suburbia.

Wednesday: Dentist for a filling, had a banana before, giant DD tea after.
Couldn't eat until like 2, had a HEC on a finagle everything and a diet coke. YUM.
Camrbidge in the afternoon, I think I had a yogurt?
Did an hour on the bike during ANTM and my arms.
Arms were harder than before, you really need to keep up on exercise.
Rice for dinner. Made some butter micro popcorn too for TV.

Thursday:
Westford. I don't remember breakfast, cereal or eggs. Tea.
Grilled cheese and tomato with chips for lunch, and a DDP.
Had an apple on the ride home. Ed made chicken and rice for dinner.
Had 2 of my hidden Tahiti cookies for dessert. They are bomb, excellent new discovery.
Must keep them hidden in the guest bedroom from princess, at all costs.

Friday:
Finagle Everything with butter and cream cheese. Which they totally over charged me for but which I took as a lesson to a. not eat these as often and b. buy my own goddamn bagels, butter and cream cheese. I will be a homeowner in 6 days and I need to get a hold of my finances. I hate that I don't speak up for myself in situations like that, instead I quickly talk myself into deciding it's a tip and Finagle needs the money more than I do. Good god, horrible logic. Had a tea, and a LC panini for lunch [chicken pesto - gross] with PS seltzer. We had our earnings announcement meeting in the afternoon, had 2 teeny glasses of wine, a couple mini pastries, half a roast beef sandwich and a roll and butter. Booze = instant carb cravings for me, wtf?

Went out for dinner last night with Erin and Carolyn and Erin's sis Laura. Hit up Tacquiera La Mexicana, it was ok. The pear sangria was delicious, the beef burrito, ehh. Chips and salsa, always good. I don't think they liked it as much as Darling and I do, but I also feel the quality last night was not as awesome as it usually is. And they kept leaving the door open [it's almost November!!] and a bad band was setting up. So much for ambiance. Came home, gave Ed the rest of my burro [it was huge] and we each had 2 double choco mint Milanos [also hidden].

Today so far, woke up at 10:30 [YES] and Princess had already gone to Shaws and then made blueberry pancakes, eggs and ham and a bowl of fresh strawberries. I am lucky. I will have some tea now and then I think we're going paint color picking. ACCCKKKK.

No comments: