Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Why doesn't Wendy's deliver?"

I seriously just asked Ed that. It's been one of those weekends. Let's see, last note was Thursday. Sox came back, it was awesome. We won again last night and in about 20 minutes game 7 will start. I am stoked. I haven't exercised a peep but got a pedometer [which in my sad little head means by osmosis I'll magically be motivated to move] and will do something after work tomorrow. My arms are back to flabby, my lifestyle is back to lethargic. I feel kind of crazy. No good. Some of that is probably these 8 o'clock games, my job, and the house but some of it is no endorphins. Here's a food recap-

Friday: In Cambridge [yay!]
Had a Finagle HEC on everything....OMG, this was one of the BEST breakfast sandwiches ever. For real, like great combo of flavors, the bagel was fresh, right proportions of ingredients, it was rad. Made some tea at work, had a little apple that came with it. For lunch, met with PYV and had some Thai [pad see yu from Similans, delish] and a diet Pepsi. Should've had a yogurt in the afternoon but instead had a snickers and more tea. It gave me two snickers, I was siked. That machine errs in my favor more often than not, so I have a snack for next week already! Headed home. I think I made some eggs and toast for dinner? And had a couple glasses of Riesling? I can't remember. We did nothing, went to bed at like 11:30. I brought toast to bed, this is my new thing.

Saturday: Slept till 10:30ish? Ed woke me up with MCDONALDS BREAKFAST. I love him. I was ready to stab him 3 hours later but we really are perfect for each other and he gets me. So half a Sausage McGriddle and an Egg McMuffin started my day, awesome. Had some water/juice with that to cut the extreme salt. Packed some stuff, had an apple and headed to WR, got a large DD tea for the ride. Had a few choco-covered pretzels for a snack, nothing else. Saw my dad's pics from Azerbaijan, amazing. Again, so glad he made it back in one piece. My cat was kinder to me than the prior visit, bastard. Grabbed some Sugar cupcakes and a bottle of red and white for my trip to Pembroke to watch game 6 with Work Lindsay and Ex-Work Meaghan and their boyfriend's both named Jesse. Jesse B's son was there too, he is super cute and very well behaved. Kids still scare me, I was so impressed with how LR knew when he should go to bed and what he should eat and Jesse got him a sippy cup when he hadn't even asked. So much responsibility, I can't wait to babysit our friends'/siblings' kids on weekends. And we'll leave it at that.

At LR's, had some chips and salsa, hummus and pita [both TJ's..really good]. 3 slices of pizza, a couple glasses of wine. Everything was delicious. I didn't eat a cupcake, trying to be semi-good? Headed home after we won [woo-hoo!] and had a chocolate twizzler and some toast.

Sunday: Lazy lazy lazy. Woke up at like 11? Packed and cleaned all day,productive but there is still sooo much to do. Ed made a scrambled egg, tomato, cheese thing with toast for breakfast. It was delicious, had it with some tea and watered down juice. Today was not a good food day, thus the title of this blog. I was tired and lazy and it's finally turned cold, like heat needs to be on cold. I think it reached 50 today, maybe? I just went out for the first time right before the game to grab ice cream and water, how sad. Anyhow, had a couple bites of a corn dog, a quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, and now I'm having a fettuccine LC. I am single-handedly keeping TJs in business with the first 4 of that list of 5 , wow. I also had a few spoonfuls [big spoonfuls but still, probably 4-5 oz] for B&J Pumpkin Cheesecake seasonal ice cream. That shit is delicious, I was impressed with my restraint. Princess is napping [Pink Hat] and hasn't discovered it yet, once it's a known food item, it will be gone in seconds. I'll prob grab a glass of wine and finish leafing through my magazines while I watch the game. So exciting, so unnerving. I love/hate October baseball; GO SOX!!

No comments: