Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why isn't a single cookie spelled "cooky"?



I'm still not sure what his motivation is but I was awoken this morning, or actually this afternoon [slept till 12:15, it was awesome] to tea and a ham egg and cheese on a bagel IN BED! And I was having one of those annoyingly realistic dreams about life - it was depressing me so I was extra thrilled when I woke up to real life AND food. He is so sweet. Speaking of sweet, Mr. Homemaker then decided to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch, with extra flour so they poofed into little sconey-muffin type bulbous cookies. By the time they were done I was sitting on the couch checking my email and he comes in a presents me with a single cookie and some milk, thus the snapshot. Seriously? I keep asking him what he did or what he wants to do...I am skeptical, but maybe he's just being nice? Or maybe he lost his half of our house in some sort of complicated gambling scenario. Who knows, but I'll take it.

No exercise today, I think I may take a pass - a bum out becuase it's a weekend day and so much easier to work out on weekends than weekdays [esp today where I am a total loser and Ed is going to a party and it's supposed to blizzard]. But my body hurts! I think the 80 minutes last night was a bit much. I did just receive the complete series of The Wire from amazon.com, SO EXCITED! I got it for $90 the day after Xmas, a steal since I've seen it for $150-255 listed everywhere else. So I may do some light bike riding to an episode or 2.

For now, I am keeping wildly active by doing laundry and cleaning the house. I may try and paint the touch-up spots that have needed touching up since the first week of November. I think I actually still have tape up in some parts of my house...

No comments: