Monday, January 19, 2009

I food-cheated Saturday night

My January is not turning out the way I expected. So Saturday after I posted, Ed and I split a hazelnut-chocolate bar from TJ's [Ritter? Maybe? The ones they strategically place at check-out, there are different varieties - light,dark, with a cookie/biscuit thing - they're squares] with another cup of tea.

Then yesterday I had tea and a HEC on an everything bagel, I only ate like 3/4ths of it - which was weird but I wasn't super-hungry. Of course, then I made an entire box of brownies. We were kind of snowed in AGAIN and the box was taunting me, what can I say? They didn't cook all the way, per usual but they were pretty f-ing good. Princess and I ate the whole goddamn pan...I finished the last teeny bite this morning [it's Monday now, I'm a lazy-blogger]. I had those with some tea, then later an apple and then Ed got us WF sushi which was good but some of it was that multigrain stuff and I don't care if it's healthier, that stuff is wacky. And isn't sushi healthy enough on its own? I had more tea and some water with lemon.

As it got later, I got the late night Praeter-Willies [splg] - this led to more brownies [I felt slightly nauseous going to sleep], some peas with butter, triscuits with cream cheese and a yogurt. Yes, I am in dire need of a trip to the grocery store.

Then today was Monday, I worked from home - had a banana, did 50 minutes of Wii Fit including a 20 minute faux-run [2.75 miles!]. Had my bagel and a Carnation Instant Breakfast with soy milk. Had some tea...I feel like I had something else but can't think of what it could have been. Went to my parents for dinner, had lasagna and brocolli and garlic bread and 2 mint chocolate cookies with some peppermint tea and wine and water. Got home and had a yogurt and 1 Reeses and some more water...off to bed!

No comments: