Saturday, January 17, 2009

That's Not Real Exercise

I just tried to guilt Ed into getting me a chipwich. The cornerstone of my argument was that I did about an hour of the Wii Fit today. To which Princess replied the above. He's right, I should be honest with myself that I need to kick it up a notch if I want to be HBT [hot by 30]...why is it so cold? And why can't I go to bed early? I got a planner yesterday, maybe I'll try and schedule my entire February and then stick to it. I need something, my dad ran 4 miles in -4 this morning. He isn't fat and he's going to live to be 90... Maybe if we get a dog, then I'll get up early? But then we'll have a dog, which I want but I can't deal with that right now. Vet bills and feeding and potty-training or whatever the hell it's called for puppies. I will work to get skinny so I have good, healthy habits in which to raise a teeny French Bulldog. Or two, I think we should get 2 at a time, that way we can watch them wrestle. And it's unlikely that they'd both die at the same time. Is that creepy? It might be.

I am watching Food Network, so not a good idea for a hungry Saturday night. Giada just took a trip to Italy. If I get married, we're going to Italy for like 4 weeks as a vacation: fashion, water, islands, old paintings usually of Jesus, old buildings, not understanding what people are saying around me, wine, frangelico and most important FOOD. A perfect country. I do wish I liked espresso, that is the only piece of that whole culture that I don't dig and I feel like I'm missing a lot. But I would love to start at the top and work my way down, so awesome.

Ok, I'm tired. Here's a sum up:
1 hour Wii Fit
Water
Tea
Salad [spinach, tomato, mozarella]
Pumpkin/Mozarella ravioli's from Dave's w/ tomato sauce
More tea
A glass of wine
3 small pieces of the savory cran bread w/ cream cheese and garlic salt

This is where I'm at. I'm starving, it's Saturday night. I have a headache and I keep yawning. We watched our Netflix already [The Wackness? It had its moments but overall was pretty wacky and not in a good way]. I want a brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, gummi bears, banana and whip cream. Instead I will go to bed instead....hopefully this ravenousity will subside by morning.

No comments: