Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just another cra-zy Saturday night

I had TJ's instant oats and flax for lunch, and then a yogurt. Then we went to Desfina and I had a beer after work. I actually wound up having 3, what else is new. I had a bag of Sun Chips and probably 5-7 of Andy's hand cut fries. Then we went to see Jenny Dee and the Deeeelinquents at the Cask N Flagon, they were fabulous but that is no surprise. We then headed to Crossroads [me, Erin, Ed, Pickles and Crotty] and I had like half of another Corona, a DC, a cheeseburger and a few fries. Fries were not good. I then got a pounding headache, came home, took some Advil and fell right asleep.

Today was wasted trying to get Red Sox tickets, I love my team, and I love paying face value. I got in a few times but only was able to get section 35 [barf] or SRO and the tried to get better and got booted. Whatever, it would've been more on the credit card and I'm trying to save, right? So yeah, had some Instant Breakfast and tea and chained myself to the computer between laundry and tidying up.

Lindsay R came over for a bit on her way home from a shower, I had some Chex Mix and water. Then I made some Kraft Alfredo mac n cheese, a teeny bit of Boones, and a giant piece of garlic bread. Ed actually found bread at WF that I don't like, a first. It's ok, but sour doughy in a strong way that is not good. Does this stop me from eating it? Hell's to the no. The day I do not eat bread that's available in my house, Armageddon is on the way for sure. It's an extra disappointment because Ed got this really good butter that he says is awesome but I can't really tell - it's yummy but I think I'm missing out on the amazing factor. Alas, I don't need to fall in love with expensive, fatty-ass butter. Especially when I'm not exercising. Which I didn't today. But will tomorrow. Yes.

Back to Miss America on TLC [WOW train wreck, and I thought my reality shows were entertaining...they've got nothing on this] and organizing my life. Princess is at his brother's house of debauchery, doing god knows what so I have the house to myself. I am relishing in losering it up. Off to eat a limited edition Apple Pie yogurt from Stonyfield Farms, then maybe some tea. I need to try and remember to grab my laundry before I fall asleep. These are my roaring 20's.....

No comments: