Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where did Monday go?

I don't know, we went to bed at like 8:45. I stayed up reading 90 pages of Artie Lange's new book which meant I fell asleep around 11, but still. I hate Mondays. Dragged my ass up to Westford, most of my colleagues were either traveling or on vacation so it was a ghost town! I had a bad eating day and less than 10 minutes on the Wii for exercise...let's review quickly, I need to get back to work:

tea in the car
bagel w/ butter and cc
more tea

diet coke
fritos [for lunch!]
1 small slice of papa gino's extra-cheese [Kyle brought in a whole pie, so good.]

garlic bread
daddy's reheated lasagna
gatorade
wine

more tea
half a SKOR bar
a bite of a muffin [it was old, I tossed it]
a small bite of chocolate [too bitter]

some wine
some water
a nutrigrain bar, blueberry - in bed while reading [I knew I'd be ravenous?]

And like I said, 8 minutes on the Wii while hi-lighting my hair. Which was depressing me last night, but this morning I like it. I can't tell if it's bedhead or I really like it yet, we shall see. And actually it's afternoon now...holy shit, getting old is insane. Time literally flies, I can't imagine having children.

Ok, so for today I had my bagel per usual...side note - I think my diet secret may be to eliminate the bagel each morning, that's got to be a ton of calories. But I love the fat, it makes me feel full and oatmeal is a pain in the ass...but I need to be bikini ready by June. Hmm..I need more hours in my day. Anyhow, had that with some tea, making my second cup now and about to eat an apple. Working from home and I hope to get a work out in before trivia. More later!

No comments: