Thursday, January 8, 2009

Top Chef Made Me Do It

This show always makes me hungry. I just inhaled half a container of Pillsbury garlic butter crescent rolls. Can someone fine me a diet plan that those are listed on? Yeah, and to top this off I sucked with exercise today. Like did squat, I even DROVE to Whole Foods, which is a 5 minute walk. So lazy. I'm not drinking though, and I did buy wine so that is good. That is an easy way to cut calories.

I don't know what happened, it's one negative of working from home...like it's 10 and then 1 and then 3 and the NINE PM? And I'm sending a work email and questioning my sanity and sad I never exercised. I need to work more on patterns in my life - getting set up in proper, healthy patterns and schedules. Sigh. Fabio just referred to Top Scallops, that was good. Blondie and Neck Tattoos are going home, right? I love Carla, or Hootie-Hoo as we like to call her. Not sure if she's a Top Chef but she makes me smile.

So for the afternoon, I had more tea, an Amy's low-sodium [it was on sale] mac n cheese, which I salted [what the fuck? I was embarrassed when I realized this] and some Diet Coke. Picked up Darling and we had some Whole Foods sushi. It was ok, I got shrimp California rolls to spice it up and they are so not as good as the crab ones. Then I had more tea [starting to understand where my brown-ass teeth come from: get me some white strips, STAT] and 2 2-bite brownies. And then I was good until the Pillsbury incident. Sigh, again. I need to work up stamina so I can run for like a half hour and eat carefree meals with reckless abandon.

Did I outline my goals? Probably, I'm becoming even more repetitive in my old age. If not, 30 lbs by Dec 31, not joking. Bitches around me keep getting married and dresses look way better on skinny chicks, plus I need a tropical vacation and I'll be damned if I am not frolicking in a bikini for at least part of it. I am almost 30 and have NEVER worn a bikini in public. I have worn a bathing suit [plain black tank] twice in 15 years. Wow, that's sad to type out, especially considering I was a fish as a child. Life begins at 30; I'm excited!

Supposed to get more snow Saturday - barf. I may or may not go drown my weather-sadness in a Reese's cup I have hidden. Good night!

No comments: