Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I'm seriously over this whole week of work concept. It's Tuesday, I feel like I've been sitting at a screen of nothing for like 7 years....I sit A LOT in my personal life but there is something about having to do it, in a cube, for the man, during certain hours, in front of a lame [and SLOW] laptop for no real purpose that makes it such a life-suck. A paycheck is a good thing nowadays, I should be counting my blessings.

Instead I'm counting calories- wocka, wocka! Today I actually did get up at 5:30 and do 45 minutes of Wii Fit before work: yoga, stretching, 2 faux jogs, hula hooping [my obliques seriously hurt], some balance stuff. Still getting fatter according to the chart and the measurements, but whatevs, it's day 3, if I haven't lost a pound by Saturday I'll regroup.

I then had an orange to fend off LBS and dropped Darling at work. Got to my office in WF at like 8:30...acck. So I had my bagel with my butter and cream cheese...cream cheese was like half frozen, how can we make million dollar routers that do amazing things and not manage our break room fridge temp properly? Had some tea, had GROSS salad bar salad for lunch, with a diet Sunkist [? not sure what's going on there, it inspired me]. Then had a yogurt for a snack. I am starving. I got home around 5 and inhaled some edamame and I'm still hungry. I am staying strong - trivia tonight and that means pizza and booze! Never giving that up, I don't care if I have to run 10 miles a day.

Hmm, what else...last night I did have my 100 calorie bag of popcorn [after burning attempt A...Julia Child, I'm not]. I then had the frosting mousse off of the last of my dad's Yule Log dessert. That thing is so good as a whole, and the mousse is one of my favorite things ever. So probably like 2 bites of that, and then 2 2 bite brownies and some tea. A bit of water...I need to drink more water, that is a resolution.

In other news, I'm slightly irritated this evening. Not sure if it's lack of sleep or work or the GIANT WHITE PICK UP TRUCK that lives next door that sounds like the frigging train when it comes and goes. I do love my neighborhood, I do. But I do not get why you need a massive [like hummer-sized] truck in Medford. There are no farms, nothing to tow or carry giant amounts of...I do not get it. I'm also watching a repeat of Real Housewives. This show is so vile and yet I cannot help but watch it. They are in a limo in Sonoma at Grgrich [splg?] and I am so frigging jealous right now

Now these bitches' daughters are getting $600 ratty hair extensions. Where did I go wrong in the disposable income department? I'm happy and healthy. Happy and Healthy. Happy and Healthy.

No comments: