Friday, January 9, 2009

I totally thought I'd be the coolest 29 year-old ever

Instead it's 11:47 on a Friday and I'm blogging. Blogging about food and the Wii. And watching several episodes of Bad Girls Club OnDemand. And I just posted a YouTube video to Facebook. Yep.

Before I forget, I had an apple yesterday and did 56 minutes of the Wii Fit before bed [woo hoo!]. I was impressed with myself. The Wii Fit is fun and it gives you shit if you skip a day which is awesome. I'm still overweight, and I've gained like 3 pounds this year, whatever.

Today I slept through my work-out alarm [I wanted to do the bike for an hour to a Big Love episode] and went into Cambridge. Grabbed some Dunkies on the way, HEC on an everything bagel with a tea. Had a Fettucine LC and Diet Coke for lunch, and then a Reese's and tea for an afternoon snack instead of my yogurt [bad!]. I went for a beer with Andy and his wife and their adorable baby! Had half an old clementine while I was there, it was gross.

Went to the mall, got home a bit before 8 and had some Triscuits and cream cheese to help with my low blood sugar. I really wanted a loaf of garlic bread and a large Papa Gino's cheese pizza when I got home [1 beer and I'm ravenous] but instead I did 80 minutes of the Wii Fit [including a 12 minute faux-run, go me].

I really like when it tells me I am a fantastic runner, I confirm it out-loud each time. Ed asked me last night if I talk to it every time I work out, which I also confirmed. I am my father's daughter.

I then had a salad of baby spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella and Newman's Balsalmic - at like 10:45, bad. Then a yogurt, a little bit of garlic toast [Ed seriously ate like 98% a giant long baguette and left me a crust...such an asshole] and 3 2-bit brownies with some tea. I had some seltzer lemonade as well. That $3.69 Santa Cruz lemonade from Whole Foods is sooo good, too bad it's sooo expensive.

I'm starting to cough so I'm off to bed, super-siked to sleep late tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing to do...nothing! I need to get my life in order, or else it's going to be March and I'll be saying the same thing.

No comments: