Thursday, January 15, 2009

"No way"

That was my sentiment this morning at Target [yes, I popped in before work. And yes, it's the 3rd time I've been in less than 48 hours - I have issues] when I found a pair of pants one size up from my current [Wii-overweight] waistline. I was hoping to buy something that would fit with long underwear under it [it's 11 degrees out] and have the bonus of being a *little* more comfy while I'm still fat. However, when it came to actually making the decision to purchase, I said "No Way". As in, "No Way would I even come close to filling those...right?", "No Way I've let myself get THAT much bigger", "No Way, how did I wander into the tent section?" Needless to say, there was no way I could actually buy pants that big. So, "No way" will become my new mantra. Even without the "way", if I could just start saying NO to food I'd be so much better off...alas.

So I went into a vortex yesterday. Everyone has this idea that you work from home and can get soooo much accomplished but my WFH days are nuts-to-butts filled, I get anxious around 3 because the day is going so fast. I love it, I love being busy, I love not having a second to space out - but it makes things like mindless food-blogging go by the wayside.

I haven't recapped since Tuesday mid-day. Quickly -
Tuesday:
Had that apple and more tea
Lunch was a burrito w/ sc and salsa and some juice/water
I had one of these 100 calorie belgian chocolate bars from TJs [surprisingly delicious!!] and more tea

I did 25 minutes of the Wii Fit - not exactly pushing myself. Why can't I suddenly develop an addictive personality and get addicted to working out? Not like compulsive eating disorder addicted but just kind of jazzed…moment of silence for the first use of jazz as a verb in my blog.

Had my pizza at trivia, 2 of my sister's fries and 4 beers [wow!]
I also had a few bites of their chocolate chip cookies, they were actually pretty decent.

Wednesday:
My bagel with butter and CC
Tea
Gross WF Ravioli from a can. Not as gross as you'd think, but not good.
More Tea
Some juice
100 calorie chocolate
More Tea
Pizza [again! This might be a another diet secret...eliminate pizza]
More juice
A pickle
1 Reeses cup and more tea…in bed while reading Artie's book IN MY HOUSE…that was a great feeling!!

No moving at all... I had intentions and then just ran out of time and didn't make it a priority. We need a TV in the bike room, the iMac shows DVDs but for live shows it would be nice to kill 2 birds with one stone. No excuses, bottom line is that I"m lazy. I ate dinner wicked late [like Top Chef late], due to shopping. Quite a successful shopping trip though, nothing exciting but plenty of good bargains for my home.

Beyond that, it's Thursday - finally - I thought yesterday was Thursday until about 1 pm, that was really sad... Heading out early for an appt and then Wii-Fit and The Office! Said-appointment is for completing our re-fi tonight! Signing my life away again..but it should save us about $160 a month and is only costing us the lawyer since we closed so recently, so like $1200 which means it's paid itself off in 8 months! Very exciting. I was apprehensive of more paperwork and apprehensive that things will go completely in the shitter, but if rates do go down to like 3 or 4, we can always refinance again. Fingers crossed, when all is said and done, our mortgage will be down to a grand...

No comments: