Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 days have passed...I'm part of Generation Slack, so sue me

I am tired and backed up with life in general, so this will be brief. And I'm fixing typos tomorrow, if needed:

Wednesday
Had a gross caf everything bagel w/ a butter and lite cream cheese. Had some tea.
P brought in lunch for our mtg, half a turkey sandwich. some chips, a pickle, caeser salad and a peanut butter cookie. And a diet coke. More tea. A mozzarella string cheese stick upon going home. Went running with Erin, we're getting better. We ran most of the way to and back down the bike path in Arlington. Got home, had 3 chicken nuggets, some rice and some calamari Ed made with garlic and butter and srichachi sauce. Yum! Did my arms, watched ANTM and PR and RWRRC and took a shower. Then I went to CVS to get hair dye and and bought a Skor bar and had half...2/3...of that for dessert.

Thursday
HEC on onion and tea from DD. Brought my own tea too, in hopes of being super energized for today..didn't happen. Had a mini-cannoli, so good, mid-morning. went to the Japanese place for my chicken katsu lunch special, with miso soup, rice, shumai, salad, and california rolls. More edamame too, and a diet coke. Got home and had naan with butter and a GINORMOUS bowl of TJS berry cheerio things with soy milk. Picked darling up from a work party and had move italian desserts, some mozzarella and tomatoes and 2 chocolate covered strawberries. And some prosecco. No exercise, just tired.

Going to bed now. Work + house + almost 30 and what the hell am I doing with myself = big stress. Up to 40% optimism on the house...

No comments: