Monday, September 15, 2008

Decent start to the week

Monday has come and gone. It was actually ok, for a Monday. I woke up sort of on time and was able to make myself some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Then I had a tea and banana once I got to the office. Day flew by with house and work stuff. Had a turkey wrap [and chips and a pickle] for lunch, with a Cherry Coke Zero. A small personal goal I have is to never drink soda again but I don't see that happening anytime soon, I heart soda. Grabbed another tea for the afternoon, had some water and an apple on my ride home.

I got home and was supposed to go running by myself. Didn't happen. Instead had a small piece of Ed's TJ's pesto pizza and cherry tomatoes chopped up with mozzarella per usual. It was delicious and I sat around for a little bit longer and then actually got on the bike for 9+ miles [half hour of hills]. Darling was out, so I caught up on The Hills season so far, it was awesome. Then I did the arms and they are actually getting better! Like still with the old-woman flab but harder in the muscle pieces. Any improvement is welcome.

Red Sox won like 87 to 4, even with Mike Timlin coming in in the 8th inning. I just had a bowl of cereal and some decaf chai. It was a bowl and a half of cereal, if I start lying to the blog, I'm lost. Erin and I have a running date tomorrow night pre-trivia, which will be good. House is getting a bit more hopeful. Maybe I'm up to 20-30% yes? I looked up its walkability, it's pretty good. A bit farther than now but it will be good for my expanding physique. Erin's old roommate left me a bike, I need to grab that and get a cute helmet and make that happen. I'm a bit scared of traumatic brain injury but hopefully it'll work out.

Tired, going to bed. WFH tomorrow to deal with some Meffa stuff....it's getting a bit too real. Scary.

No comments: