Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesdays are over-rated

Everyone gives them credit as the grodily titled "Hump Day" but really Wednesdays are still 2 full days from the weekends. I'm just looking for an excuse for why I didn't write yesterday, beyond the deadly Riesling-sofa one-two punch. Holy hyphens.

So yesterday work was insane again. The least satisfying kind of work day is where you spend every second of the 8+ hours doing one thing. Bonus points for when the one thing is boring and/or really doesn't matter. That was my yesterday. Breakfast was cereal, tea, a banana. Lunch was a turkey wrap with chips - argghh- and a pickle. Then I had a string cheese when I got home because of horrid LBS. I tried to run and had noooo energy so it was more like 45 minutes of spurt run/walking.

Got home from that and did my arm exercises, tried to improve my form. Took a shower and made it out just in time for ANTM, those bitches are craaaazy. Had a healthy dinner of frozen peas, garlic naan and butter, and a yogurt. And the aforementioned Riesling. Followed ANTM with PR and RW/RR challenge and the 40-47th innings of the sox game. We won't get into that.

On my way to Cambridge now, bus blogging. Got my DD in hand, drink plans for after work. Today is not going to be healthy.

No comments: