Monday, September 1, 2008

Bienvenue September!

It's Monday, but a better Monday than most because I'm not at work. Today's been very mellow, got some peasant white from When Pigs Fly and some marscapone from the dairy joint next door. Whipped that together with some tomato and made a cup of tea and it was a delicious breakfast. Then I had a banana and some seltzer with cranberry juice mixed in.

Last night I did go for the microwave popcorn, that LOL Homestyle with the salt and right amount of real butter [so they say] is just divine late night. How do people do those diets where they don't eat after like 7? I could never. Speaking of never, still no exercise today. I even drove to WPF, such a lazy shit. It's a holiday, maybe I'll get inspired later tonight.

For the rest of the day, cook-out at my parents, I got a little bread pudding from WPF for a mini-dessert [my parents are healthier than I could ever hope to be]. I'll have a yogurt beforehand so as not to starve until dinner. I can't decide if my talent for not eating lunch on weekends is a good thing or bad, but it seems to be a pattern I'm stuck in. We ate breakfast at like 11:30, that's got to count as a brunch of some kind...

No comments: