Friday, September 26, 2008

It’s been a while

Totally normal, frequently used expression ruined by a stupid Staind song. Nothing against Staind, they are entertaining on Howard, but that music sucks. Plus it’s super depressing.

So yeah, I haven’t written since midday Sunday I guess? I will have to do this in stages. Can’t wait! Sunday afternoon progressed with 40? minutes on the bike and my arm exercises. Went to my parents, had some of those chocolate-covered pretzels from Trader Joes? They are friggin delicious like amazing delicious. Went out and ran some errands [washed my car instead of spending money at Old Navy, this must be what being responsible feels like], came back and it was still and hour until dinner so I had a banana and some more pretzels. I probably had 10 total, it’s amazing what makes me feel guilty when I’m trying to be healthy.

For dinner we had steak, potato, asparagus, some wine, more pretzels. Got home and while I don’t remember this, my notes [such a nerd] indicate I then ate a pickle, had a beer[?], a piece of garlic bread [stole 1 slice from Ed’s parents so I wouldn’t buy a whole loaf], tomato, basil and mozzarella with oil and vinegar and half a Skor bar. Jesus, I’m impressive when it’s in print. No exercise, minus washing the car, which is harder than you think. Especially with the amount of bird shit that had accumulated on my poor Corolla.

Monday I oddly can’t remember…I worked from home…oh wait, I went to the baseball game! Ok, so I didn’t have breakfast, had a Lean Cuisine for lunch and then: a kosher hot dog, 2 Coronas, a few peanut M&Ms, a few Twizzlers, some Cracker Jacks and a pretzel. And some DD Hot Chocolate, had Monster SRO tickets, which were awesome, but it was coooold. And they lost. Ok game though and got to see my wonderful old boss which is always nice.

It’s end of the quarter so I’m stressed and therefore eating horribly/erratically… Tuesday I had raisin bran with soy milk, a yogurt and a banana. Walked our running route with Erin [we were lazy and angry]. Went to trivia. WON trivia, #1, so awesome. Had my 2 Erdingers and my pizza, at the whole thing minus 1 slice. Making up for the rest of the day I’m guessing.

No comments: