Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caveat: I've just discovered Erbinger Octoberweiss

And I'm not even sure if I spelled that right but I do know that I just sucked down two giant steins of this and I LOOOOVED it.

Today was ok- hectic work-wise, everyone wanted everything, and like yesterday. And I can only do so much, but I hate the nagging feeling of letting people down. Whatever. I WFH'd today and therefore had no breakfast. I snuck a lunch of pasta with Earth Balance, mozzarella, tomatoes and some seasonings on it, with a side of mini WW pita garlic bread. I then had a raspberry LF TJ's yogurt for an afternoon snack.

Erin and I went running and regardless of the pasta-carb load, I had no energy. Then I went to trivia [3rd place, bitches] and had my pizza. My harpoon raspberry has been EOL'd for the summer [although my lovely waitress aid they may get bottles soon - woo hoo!] so I tried this Erbinger based on her recommendation and for a beer, it was pretty awesome. 2 of our other trivia buddies has switched to it based on my referral by the end of the night.

That's all for now, my eyes are closing. Planning to jog tomorrow too, pre-ANTM. I'm going to sleep and check this for typos in the morning. Buenos Noches.

No comments: