Friday, September 26, 2008

Boner Champ

I was initially going to name this “You’re so busted” but then I decided to go with the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G “Boner Champ”. Both are shout-outs from tonight’s wicked awesome “The Office” season premiere. Can we discuss how I love that show? It’s consistently genius. Like really genius, not like West Wing genius [which is not at all IMHO…diss!]. I seriously almost peed my pants 4 times, and when Jim proposed you would have thought someone was on the ground in front of me with 5 carats, I was filled with joy. Plus they had that cheesey Notebook-esque kiss in the rain right after, and while I never have a never will actually see or read The Notebook, I’m still a girl and a sucker for all things romantic.

Anyhoo, back to food and exercise [woo-hoo]. Hit up the DD this morning in Reading, found an easy on-off trafficless drive thru at exit 39. HEC on an onion and a big tea. Grabbed a SF Red Bull mid-morning, it was one of those days. I will be so thankful when this quarter is over. Hopefully my guys sell-sell-sell, I hate being poor. Especially since I will allegedly have a mortgage by November [wtf?!]. Had some more tea and a banana for lunch. LR and I were going to go out but it was just so busy and I had to leave at 4 to get Darling the car by 5.

Got home, had a WW Ravioli and a yogurt and some Propel. I am drinking more water and the like lately, this is a good thing. Still hate the taste, but I’m forcing myself to do it and I do feel better. Went run/walking with Erin. Not sure how feasible this 5k will be, but I have hope. I can always stop and walk some right, better than not doing it at all! Did my arms when I got home, planned to dye my hair but The Office snuck right back up on me and alas, no time. Maybe tomorrow morning, my roots are getting nutty. So instead I took a quick rinse off and made a TJs margarita pizza. And at the whole thing myself. And just remembered I have a butterfinger from CVS last night so I might hit up half of that right now with some decaf tea, WILD.*

Beyond that, ER is making me want to kill myself. I haven’t watched it since college probably but it followed the office and it’s last season so I kept it on. In positive news, it’s not nearly as awful as I remember it, but good god is it depressing. And gross, maybe cause I just ate but yuck-o, blood everywhere, weird bone fragments, sliced ligaments. And with that, I’m off to bed.

*posted this after I typed that plan, I did not elect to go with the BF or the tea. Instead did the dishes, listened to Loveline and had some diluted cranberry and seltzer. Discipline, grasshopper.

No comments: