Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 2 of a Super Lazy Weekend

Last night continued with OnDemanded episodes of 6 Feet Under, 2 pieces of garlic bread, a glass of red wine, LOL Homestyle popcorn and an apple. I think we went to bed at like 10:30. I always thought my Friday nights were lame but based on these entries, Saturday nights seem pretty lame too.

P&S got pushed out AGAIN....I hate this process, for real. I initially thought we'd stay for 5-10 years. Now I'm starting to hope that we love it forever and never have to leave until we're like 65 and buy a beach house in Costa Rica or Bali or something. I can't imgaine doing this AND having to sell something. And as outraged as I got with their behavior, I guarantee any prospective buyers would also do things to outrage me and it would be a giant Stressfest.

This morning is uneventful so far, woke up at 10:30. Totally weird dreams involving a host of old characters from life, dreams are wacky. Had some scrambled eggs with ham and cheese and the last corner of bread as toast. As much as I love bread, Ed eats way more than his share, so this morning there was like a prison ration left, I was pissed. We are two non-obese people, a loaf of bread should last more than 1.5 days between us. Having a cup of tea now. Will see if Erin wants to go jogging, I guess [lazy Sunday], and then head to WR for dinner. I should be cleaning, organizing, scrubbing, thorwing stuff away, going to target, etc. Not gonna happen.

No comments: