Thursday, September 4, 2008

Confirmed: Glad I'm not an insomniac

I love sleeping, I never have trouble sleeping, I sleep through movies and important events. Ed calls me Narco-Lindsey. However, last night I could not for the life of me sleep! It was bad, I was up until 4, and then woke up at 7:30. I was being neurotic about our housing situation and it's one of those things where I'm like elementary-school terrified of making any little mistake and having it all go to shit. Hopefully it will not, either way not sleeping is not helping matters.

So, today I had an early AM conference call and took that from home. I had all intentions to go into Cambridge but never made it. And I didn't eat until like 12:30, this is a bad habit. We have no clean dishes, very little food, it's hot, blah bla blahhh. So yeah, around 12:45, I had 2 eggs on some WPF Peasant Wheat with american cheese and some canadian bacon. It was awesome. Some watered down cranberry juice and some tea too. That's it so far, although I'm starting to get a pounding headache and Erin expects me to run later, so I should probably have a yogurt. I'll go do that now.

Finalizing our offer at 6, I feel sick!!!

No comments: